If you are a designer and would like to participate in We <3 Role-Play, please consider the following rules
- No IP infringing content EVER. Stores that support this will not be considered. It is your responsibility to make sure your items contain legal sources only.
- High quality content only. This includes the presentation of your products.
- The store has to be established. Please make sure you already provide a decent array of items before you apply. Empty stores do not count as such.
- A discount of 25%-50% is mandatory for the event.
- Designers must participate a minimum of 3 times per year.
- NO full permission items are allowed to be sold at the event.
- NO meshes from 3rd party mesh websites.
- No meshes COPIED from 3rd party mesh sites are allowed. (Basically this means, if we can tell it was "inspired" by a particular item from a 3rd party mesh site, then we will ask you to remove it. We are not going to take the time to "spot the differences". There needs to be at LEAST a 50% difference)
- The items should fit on of the following themes: Medieval (Fantasy), Gor, Ancient Rome/Greece/Egypt, Victorian, Vikings, Barbarians, Native American, Wizards **not Harry Potter as that's modern roleplay** (Merlin etc.), Steampunk, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalyptic Scenarios, Rockabilly and similar themes.
We do NOT want normal, modern clothes. You can find those at 10000 other events already.
Gachas are NOT allowed - no exceptions.
If you have already filled out the form for this cycle of open applications, please do not do so again. We have received it and will review it when we go over all the applications. Thank you!